Becki

I am an Accidental Librarian

I am Canadian. Lover of books, crocheting and television.

No One Else Can Have You
Kathleen Hale
Progress: 20 %

Dead Is Not An Option (Dead Is, #5)

Dead Is Not An Option (Dead Is, #5) - Marlene Perez Dead Is Not An Option is the last of the Dead Is series the novel is a quick, fun light read it was slow at times and after awhile you do kind of get nautious with all the kissing but if u read the previous novels like me u will be used to it. Now i'm not going to go into a lot of detail beacuse i don't want to give anything away.The novels surrounds a psychic girl named Daisy. Daisy sees herself as a dark haired version of Nancy Drew but instead of solving non supenatural crimes like Nancy. Daisy always seems to get herself caught up in something Paranormal. And this time she has to fight off a looming vampire and werewolf war while wondering if she got any acceptance letters to college yet. with the help of her equally talented sisters Poppy and Rose, and her bestfriend Sam and gorgeous boyfriend Ryan. They might actually solve this before prom.If you looking for a book to fill those long gaps between book releases or help relieve you of those big tomes you just might want a break from this book is for you it is fast and short and can help with your book reading slums.